2015/02/19

☆☆Floral Days Ashy Lilac Wig Review

It's almost the end of the week!
I can't wait to have a nice sleep soon, I've been sleeping so little these days.
Ahh, enough with my non-important updates, let's move onto the review!

For today, I will be reviewing a wig from a new shop called Floral Days.
They are a shop which focuses on cute items and sell a lot of different kinds of items- from stationary to wigs and clothes.
Shop Floral Days
As for my order, I had my eye on one of their wigs which was a very light shade of a ashy lilac color and decided to review it here.
About the shipping, I'm guessing it took about 15-20 days as usual, but it's been a while since I received it so I'm not really sure, sorry about that.
Ashy Lilac Wig
First of all, this is one of the best wigs I have ever owned, I can say that for sure. Even if it's long, I didn't have any trouble with it showing the wig cap- though this is a common problem I have with light colored wigs. It's colors are a mixture of light lilac, white and maybe a very light pink. Mainly it looks like a gray-lilac colour. The top side looks really natural compared to the other wigs, it almost has a natural hair line, which I find really nice.
It's also very, VERY soft and I couldn't stop touching it and playing with it throughout the day.
It reached below my chest, but I'm not sure about it's exact length.
The wig is made of high-quality heat-resistant fibers, which allows you to style it with a hair curler or straightener to some point.

I thought if I edited the photos lighter and colder, it would match the tone of the wig better, so...
Maybe I went a little overboard, haha!
I hope you enjoyed this review.
See you in my next post and bye bye!

12 comments:

  1. That wig looks amazing, but your wig look more purpel than the one in the photos? Still really cute! ♡

    www.chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mine looks closer to a white-ish color in the photos, you are right!

      Delete
  2. Freaking cute! Love it! :)
    ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, cute. Where did you get this blouse? I love this color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh this wig looks absolutely gorgeous on you! The color compliments you very well I think ^.^
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice wig you got there! Loving the makeup look you had on it <3



    roykawaiiza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in this wig ^^

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look so kawaii ^w^
    I was wondering, were the bangs were pre cut or did u trim them?

    ReplyDelete