Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO ICK Freshlook Green Lenses&Nozomi Tojo Wig Review

Well, hello there!
I hope you are good! 
I'm finally back with a new lens&wig combo review, it's been a while since I last did that.
Really excited!

I really really love Love Live, and if you follow my Twitter you probably know that my favorite is Hanayo. Andmy second favorite is Nozomi! I'm nowhere suitable for Nozomi with my face and body, but I really wanted to give it a shot! I'm not very happy with the result, but maybe I can do better if I try different eyelashes and eyeliner styles.

Anyway, let's go with the lenses first!

ICK Freshlook Green
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
ICK brand is one of my go-to brands, ever since I had a dryness problem with my lenses, as I was recovering, I had no comfort problem with that brand. Not sure if it has something to do with the brand, but because of that I really like this brand and never get stressed out about them getting dry in my eye. //I still use eye drops just in case, tho!
These lenses are almost transparent, so I think they will either only enlarge dark colored eyes, or they will give that holy donut-effect. I WISH I HAD DARK EYES BECAUSE OF THAT DONUT EFFECT IT'S SO CUTE GDI.
My pupils are usually super small and I often feel creepy. orz

They are 15 mm, so they do enlarge the eyes pretty good, but they don't have a dramatic effect. I think I can use them without any makeup or wigs normally without looking weird. So if you are looking for super natural looking lenses, these are the ones.

They are not as vibrant as I would like my Nozomi's eyes to be, but I combined them with the Nozomi wig anyway.
Nozomi Tojo Wig
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
This is for one of Nozomi Tojo's cards from the game, not her default hairstyle in the anime. I really like the braids, and the fact that it is a two piece wig with the base and the ponytail! ( Actually you can detach the braids as well, that makes 3 pieces!)
The color is really matte, just like how I like my wigs to be!
Here is a shot with the base wig.
Personally, I prefer the base wig alone!
But if you are looking for a wig for this version of Nozomi, I also think that it is perfect for it with the ponytail.
Aw man, I think I overdid the makeup a bit...
I wanted to give a more mature look since it was Nozomi, that's why...

That's all I have to say! I hope you liked this review after a long time!
Let me know if you have any questions about them!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. I like how those lenses still look natural but have a green color that actually shows as green! :D From my experience that's a rare combination, haha.
    Thanks for this review and I think your make-up is nice too! That violet color of the wig is lovely ~

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the lenses blended well with your natural eye color ♥.♥



    ロイ-さま| roykawaiiza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these lenses and wig so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful contacts and makeup! ^ w ^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment