Skip to main content

☆☆February Outfit Update


Long time no see!
I really gotta start posting on a schedule, I can't move my lazy butt anymore...
Sorry about the absence of my recent posts and videos on here and Youtube.
I am currently working on a project, a surprise one for you, once I gather everything together, I will be back full power! ;3

Now let's see my current gets!
VAPE NAYSH Y'ALL
JUST kidding, it's a blooper from an upcoming photoshoot.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Spreepicky (Discount code: anzujaamu)
Top&Shorts: Bershka
Jacket: Shein
Slippers: Oysho

Grey Fold Over Off The Shoulder Slit Sweater
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Spreepicky (Discount code: anzujaamu)
Top&Pants: Shein
Shoes: WEGO
Brick Red Button Front Velvet Equipment BlouseKhaki Corduroy Overall Dress With Pocket
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Wigisfashion
Top&Dress: Shein
Tights: Local Shop

Dark Green Asymmetric Ruffle Hem Velvet Skirt
Green Velvet Skirt

Outfit Rundown
Wig: Aquadoll
Top&Skirt: Shein
Boots: Can't remember!
Apricot Pocket Front Oversized Sweater With Embroidered Tape Detail
Baggy Top

Wig: Aquadoll
Coat: Taobao
Top&Skirt: Shein

I haven't taken my outfits photos with the next items yet!
Navy Snow Ugly Christmas Sweater With PocketPurple Tie Dye Curved Hem T-shirt
Winter Sweater
Purple Top
Heart Button Side Zipper Wrap Skirtpants160909201_1
Heart Button Skirt
Wide Leg Pants


Aaand that's all for now!
I hope you enjoyed it!
I will see you soon hopefully.
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. Kaaawaiii <3πŸ’• me super encanto el sueter gris!!! Haces un trabajo increible, continua asi ! ^-^.
    Bye-bye anzujaamu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you finally updated your blog again! c: I know you post is not about those dog pants but those are the cutest pants ever!!

    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anzu....you are amazing....πŸ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the outfits, skirts, and tops are very nice and fashionable. I know you were little busy somewhere but it is good to see you again on your blog. Keep sharing your experiences. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment