Skip to main content

☆☆ Sheinside Outfit Post

Hi there!
It's been a while since I did an outfit post, but I'm back with one.
I got 3 new items from Sheinside, the colors of them remind me of fall. ; w ;
Shop Sheinside
I don't have anything to say about shipping, it took around 20 days(which is normal) and everything was packed separately and carefully, so they came in excellent condition as always.

Quick, let's move onto the first items!
I combined the first two together.
Guess what color they listed this blouse as?
APRICOT.
Yeah, that's me!
The cloth is nice quality and I really like the lace details. However, I recommend wearing something under it because since it's chiffon it might show your bra. (Especially if you wear a dark colored one.)
Floral Skirt
This skirt is really really short, so please be careful. I will wear a short under it, just in case as usual!
Also, check the measurement chart carefully while ordering the item you want. I got this in S and it fit me perfect!
Sooo, let's see how I combined them together.
(I really need some brown shoes though. ;;)

Outfit Rundown
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline (Review coming soon!)
Shirt&Skirt: Sheinside
Socks: Local Store
Shoes: Spreepicky
 The last item is a floral dress.
Floral Dress
The skirt part is made out of organza which I really like!
But just like the first blouse, your underwear might be visible if you don't wear something underneath. As for the skirt part, I chose to wear a petticoat because I like poofy dresses more. I think it looked better like this sooo I recommend using a tutu/petticoat with this dress.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline
Dress: Sheinside
Socks: Local Store
Shoes: Spreepicky
I hope you liked my new outfits even though I failed at the shoe part...
I will go on a hunt for some cute brown shoes, I made my mind.
Sooo, see you in the next review, alright?
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. it's so sweeet ~ 1st outfit is my favorite!

    my blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi
    is so pretty :D
    you make tihs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this post is from awhile ago but I love the first outfit. and I think it looks great with the Black shoes. Also I've enjoyed your blog and your blog is part of the reason I'll be starting my own very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment