Skip to main content

☆☆Big Outfit Update!

Why hello there!
How are you doing?
Well, me... I'm so stressed out because I have a wisdom tooth operation right now. I have always been terrified of dentists. orz I will be sedated but I will have to deal with this pain and puffy cheeks for a while, so... SIGH.
But! I worked hard these last few weeks and created a lot of content to post online while I'm recovering, so worry not!

And here we go with today's post!
Bell Sleeve Heart Pattern Yellow Sweater
Heart Sweater
I really like the design, colours, and the wide sleeves of this sweater! It has become one of my favorite things to wear recently, both comfy and cute! You'll also be seeing me wearing this in my January Favourites video! ;D
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Link (Discount code: anzujaamu)
Sweater: Romwe
Skirt: Link (Discount code: anzujaamu)
Socks: Taobao
Shoes: Link (Discount code goes to the note section: anzujaamu)
Christmas Hooded Long Cape Coat
Christmas Cape
This cape!!! I thought it wouldn't make it but it just made it to Christmas, and I was able to wear it for my December favourites video! :D
It does get a bit static, but I would only wear it once a year, so I didn't mind.
I don't have a full body shot of it, but you can see me wearing it in this video!

Check the video description for the links for the wig, lenses, etc!
Hooded Zipper Loose Pink Coat
Another fluffy&comfy item! It keeps you super warm too, and feels like you are being hugged by a giant teddy bear, when you are actually the teddy bear!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Showishes
Coat: Romwe
Skirt: Link(Discount code: anzujaamu)
Socks&Shoes: Taobao

Orange Sweatshirt
Eh, I really like orange, you know, and I also like to dress casual&comfy sometimes, so I ended up choosing this piece. It's a shame it gets super static when I take it off though, you might want to avoid touching people&things for a while. orz
Well in the photo I'm in full glam mode because I was shooting that day;
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Link(Discount code: anzujaamu)
Sweatshirt: Romwe
Pants: Taobao

And lastly, don'T LAUGH AT ME BUT,
Army Green Halter Backless Ruffle Dress
Green Dress
I'm a bit stupid and I ended up forgetting that I already ordered this before and got it for a second time. ;____;
They are practically the same with the one I reviewed in my previous post so, I will post the same photo. Sob.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Link(Discount code: anzujaamu)

And this is all for this blog post!
Ignore my stupidity at the end and I hope you enjoyed the rest!
I will see you soon in my next post~!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. so many cute outfins! I want the shoes in the first photo and that pink fluffy coat, it looks so cozy ♡ but what happend to your tokyo game show blog post you saied you were going to make?

    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink bunny coat looks so fluffy and warm! I'm sure it comes in handy during the winters!
    Oh and don't worry, I've accidentally bought the same thing twice too. xD Although in my case it was a book...

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute. I love the bunny coat.
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment