Skip to main content

✩✩Mini Outfit Update(Again!)

image
Hey!!!
I'm back with a mini outfit update today!
Also the new semester started so I'm kinda... sigh...
Let's see what this semester brings though! Maybe it will be fun.
Ripped Striped Patch Khaki Sweater
Ripped Sweater
I really liked the baggy design of this, but not the pathes much, I mean I DO like patches, but these kind of! Still, the striped&baggy design makes up for it for me!
My only complaint is that it smelt a bit weird when I took it out of the parcel, not like it was used, it was probably because of the parcel or the factory. orz
Outfit Rundown
Wig: eBay
Sweater: Romwe
Skirt: Taobao
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Choies
Turtleneck Cable Knit Loose Green Sweater
Green Sweater
This is absolutely one of my favorites! I loved both the color, style and the thickness of the material!
It kept me warm while not making me itchy and aaaa I love cozy sweaters like this! One day I'm going to have a collection.

Outfit Rundown
Hat&Socks: Local Shop
Wig: Link (Discount code: anzujaamu)
Sweater: Romwe
Coat: Review coming!!
Skirt: Taobao
Lapel Double Breasted Woolen Coat
Orange Coat
Lastly, I went for this coat, because... because it's orange sdfghjk.
The design is not my favourite in particular so I wanted to give it a shot because of the color. As I predicted, I didn't quite like how it looked on me, mostly because of the sleeves were a bit, short- I think?
Someone's opinion might differ though!

Outfit Rundown
Wig: Link (Discount code: anzujaamu)
Coat: Romwe
Skirt: Taobao
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Taobao
image
Yup, yup!
This was all for today, like I said, a mini update!
I hope you enjoyed it!
Bye bye for now!
image

Comments

  1. So so cute, I love the first outfit the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with the first wig!!! How can I get it? I couldn't find it on eBay... :( Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog, Thank you so much this post...jabong Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I'm trying to follow your blog ;n; I don't know where is the add thing. Help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment