Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post

Well, hello there~!
Anzu is back and trying to stay active as much as she can. 8D
Since I moved to the dorm and classes will start soon, it's a little bit difficult for me, but I will do my best to keep up! 
There are many photoshoots coming soon!
 (Halloween, Ryuko Matoi and maybe Himari and Kofuku and Komugi!)

I also moved to dorm with Iris Sunderland and Edniz, we're all very excited about this year.
We also managed to pass the language exam, which will allow us to skip one year in university. 
Yes!

There is a tiny little problem though! Since I moved to the dorm, my outfit photos will be taken in a different mirror and the lighting can be bad from time to time. I will try to fix it soon.
Ok! Let's move onto this review's items.
Today I will be writing a post for Sheinside and it is for 3 items, as usual.
The items took some time to arrive, but that's ok. For some reason, all my parcels took their time to arrive this month. Then all of them arrived at once and I was like- wHAT-
It's okay though, the wisdom teeth operation was killing me anyway.
The items were all packed perfectly, so they weren't harmed. In this review, I will also be showing you a pair of sunglasses, which arrived in their own glasses case and I find it pretty impressing.
So, the first item!
I don't know why but when I took this item out of it's package it smelled so sweet, like cookies or something. Not like it was used by someone who used a perfume, no. It was the smell of the material obviously, but it was so good, hahaha what am I saying-
Anyway, the jumpsuit has a zipper on it's back and has a surprisingly soft, stretchy material. I didn't even need to open the zipper because of the stretchy feature.
I decided to wear it with a short sleeved shirt, inspired by the lovely Pastelbat.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Review coming, stay tuned!
Shirt: My Alisa cosplay's shirt.
Jumpsuit: Sheinside
Tights: Spreepicky ( %10 discount code: anzujaamu )
Shoes&Bracelet: Taobao
The next item is the round sunglasses which arrived in their original case. The case was soft but didn't allow the sunglasses to get damaged. It also had a zipper.
The glasses smelled a bit weird, like plastic when I took them out but they lost the smell eventually.
They block the sunlight well and I haven't had any problem with them ever since I got them.
Outfit Rundown
Sunglasses: Sheinside
Shrit&Skirt: Review is on it's way, stay tuned!
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Ebay
Last but not least...
The Mickey denim jacket!
To be honest, looking at it's price, I was waiting for a cheap looking jacket, but I was wrong.
The material is really nice and the jacket is actually kind of heavy! The Mickey print looks absolutely adorable on it.
I'm not a fan of denim jackets, but I just couldn't resist when I saw this cute print, haha.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline
Jacket&Skirt: Sheinside
Top: Aliexpress
Shoes: Taobao
Alright! I think for today's review this was all.
See you in my next blog post with new adorable items!
Bye bye and take care!

Comments

  1. Yooo anzu channnn!
    That denim jacket is so cute ~~~ I really love it when i get cute clothes + good quality with cheap price! (i think everyone loves it too lol)
    Can't wait for the review for the Shirt and Skirt in the 2nd pic:3!

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment