Skip to main content

☆☆Himi Store Haul


Hello everyone!
Sorry for not being active last few weeks, I have been on a vacation but I am back now!
Back to take care of a review that I'm really late to write.
Sorry about that!

Today I will be doing my 3rd review for Himi Fashion.
However one item was shipped without my knowledge, and I don't find myself comfortable enough to wear it and post photos in it, so I will be posting a detailed photo of it without me wearing it. I hope you understand.

Let's start with the first item!
Harajuku Soft Sister T Shirt\ Gauze Skirt  Free shipping
T-Shirt/Gauze Skirt Set
It is a set item, and has plenty of choices in the listing. You can choose the black shorts or the white skirt to go with the black shirt or the white shirt. Personally, I really like pumpkin shorts, so I ended up with the black shorts. However, you will need to add them to your cart separately if you wish to get them as a set. The black shorts come with the black sheer half-skirt, and the white skirt comes with the white sheer version of it. The sheer part can be buttoned and unbuttoned from the bottom, so you will have a chance to make different coordinates with it.
Outfit Rundown
Headdress: Taobao
Wig: Link
Shirt&Shorts: Himi'Store
Socks&Shoes: Link ( Discount code: anzujaamu )
Give Me Food Shirt
This one is a short cut shirt, but it doesn't end above the belly. Instead it continues down until they reach around my knees, with a see-through sheer material.
In the stock photo the sheer part is not visible, so I will be showing you my mirror shot. I used the stock photo to give you an idea of the closeup of the print.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Link
Shirt: Himi'Fashion
Socks&Shoes: Link (Discount Code: anzujaamu )

Next is a sweet style item!
Cloud Print Dress
It's not exactly from a lolita brand, but it looks like it was inspired from the lolita fashion. The dress isn't suitable to wear a petticoat with it, but it looks okay without a petticoat, so everything is good!
It had a button on the back so I could wear it without problems. It doesn't have a zipper for the waist part, but it has an elastic band which could get pretty wide, so as long as you order according to the size chart, you will be okay.

I ended up combining the dress with these rabbit shoes.
Rabbit Shoes
I really love the rabbit ear touch! Also the ankle accessory looks really cute when the shoes are worn too. The shoes come in 3 different colorways, white, black and pink. I think white ones look really adorable as well, but I chose the pink ones to combine them with the cloud print dress.
A close up of the bunny faces!
And here is my outfit with them.
I will try to improve it though!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Link
Dress&Shoes: Himi'Store
Socks: Local Shop
Hairpins: Made by me

For this last item, I didn't know it was coming, and I also won't feel comfortable to pose in it, as I said in the beginning of this post. However, I will still write my experiences and my honest opinion about it.
Strawberry Underwear
It is sold under the name underwear, but in my opinion they can also be used as sleepwear for hot summer nights as well! Or you can wear it on your swimwear when going to the beach. The material is extremely soft and doesn't make you sweat, since it is cotton. The strawberry prints are very cute too, they look even better when the set is worn and the top stretches on you. It is really REALLY stretchy without the elastic band sinking into your skin, that's why I thought it would be suitable as a sleepwear too.
Here are the closeups;
The straps are not adjustable, but because of the soft material, if they are too long for you they can probably be altered. They suited me just okay.

And the shorts!
What can I say, I'm a big fan of the pumpkin shorts so I love it so much!

Aaaand this was all for this post!
If I missed anything and left questions in your head, please make sure to write them in the comments and I will make sure to answer them.
Until my next post, bye bye and take care of yourself.
Love you!

Comments

  1. You're so cute as always! Everything seems to looks good on you. x)
    Those first two clothing items (the gauze/sheer part thingies) were quite different; I haven't seen anything like that before! Looks nice though. :)

    Cosplay & Circle Lens blog
    Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute clothes *____*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those bunny shoes are to perfect @_@

    ❤ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cloud dress is so so so cuuute! And those bunny shoes are adorable as well <3
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ay çok tatlııı ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first top and the bunny shoes. <3
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your co-ords so much *-*
    Himi fashion seem to send people the strawberry set often without it being ordered which is weird because a lot of people wouldn't be comfortable modelling it and that has been the case with other reviews I've seen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment