Skip to main content

☆☆Mini Outfit Update Part 2!

Thank you for all your nice wishes in my last post everyone!
To be honest, this was th efirst time I won a contest like this, so it is very important to me apart from being able to visit TGS. It really boosted my confidence!
Still, I think my makeup looked my worst in years in that event and I was so ashamed when I saw the photos, it was caked up under my eyes and stuff, and due to lack of sleep my under eye wrinkles looked like a disaster, //it bothered me a lot yo// but I will try to perfect it in the meantime and do my best for the event in September!

For today's post, I will be updating you guys with two new outfits, and I hope you will like them.
Just like the previous post, it will be real quick, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write them in the comments!
Strawberry Print Black T-shirtStrawberry Embroidered Cuffed Denim Shorts
Strawberry Shirt
Strawberry Shorts
A strawberry themed outfit!
I ended up getting both the banana and strawberry shorts, I thought they would be perfect for summer.
I also wore my Yona wig with this, I thought it would be the closest color to match the strawberries.
Outfit Rundown
Glasses: eBay
Wig: Link
Shirt&Shorts: Romwe
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Banggood Shop

Next outfit shows how stupid I am to be honest.
Knife And Fork Print T-shirtElastic Waist Wide Leg Denim Shorts
Good Morning Shirt
Wide Denim Shorts
I ordered the same shirt from Romwe and Sheinside, I totally forgot about it since I ordered the items with a lot of time between them. So in the end, I have the same shirt in two.
There is a small difference though, Sheinside's print felt more stiff on the shirt, while Romwe's felt a little softer. Other than that they were pretty much the same.
Also, these shorts are one of my favorite items so far. I love baggy looking shorts like this, and plus it sits on my waist really well thanks to the elastic band. It gets a lot wider too.
Outfit Rundown
Hat: Taobao
Wig: Link
Shirt&Shorts: Romwe
Socks: Choies
Shoes: Banggood

Again, two outfits and we are in the end of a post! ; w ;
I will try to make the next one longer!
See you until then, bye bye~!

Comments

  1. Cute and simple ❤︎

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that strawberry outfit so cute! ♡

    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick question Anzu-chii, but what camera do you use? I wanna get into photography, but I don't wanna be too serious about it, like I don't wanna get the bulky cameras bc u gotta really be careful about it. A digital camera is what I'm looking for, but idk what brands are good. Do you have any suggestions for beginners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm not Anzu but yeah, I know some about cameras so I just thought that I could tip you a bit.^^ Cameras are a bit expensive and to get a good beginners camera you will at least have to spend around $130. I know Nikon and Samsung have some good ones also Sony are famous for their digitals. Some of my friends have Canon's digital ones but for beginners I recommend either Nikon or Samsung. :D

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really love that second outfit! It's so cuute~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment