Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO I-Codi Naty IC2 10 Blue Lenses&Rin Kagamine Wig Review

I just realized it's been a loong, long time since I last wrote about some lenses and wigs!
So I'm back to do another post dedicated to them!
Before starting the post, I want to let you know of the current promotion Uniqso is having.
Give Me Five Promotion
Will be reviewing a wig and a pair of lenses from Uniqso, and the lenses I ordered for this time are blue ones from the new brand I-Codi. I started liking I-Codi a lot so far!
They have many designs and colors to choose from, also their lenses aren't all vibrant or all dark colors. But it can be quite hard to figure out which one will look more vibrant, that's why I will be posting photos!
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
On the model photo it appears really bright. However even if I have light colored eyes, they didn't appear as bright on my eyes- which was not a problem for me.
As for the comfortness, I didn't have any problems with them, but then again I haven't had any problems with I-Codi before, that's why I keep prefering their products.
They are 15 mm in diameter, which is one of the best diameters I like in circle lenses. The smaller ones start to look weird on me because my iris size is not as big but my eye size is huge. orz
In a well-lit room, they appear a lot more brighter, I really liked them for this reason!
I think they would appear well on dark eyes as well, but if you want a really really bright/vibrant effect, you might want to take a look at the other designs too.
Another one from far away!
And the wig I will be talking about now is here;
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Familiar? Rin Kagamine's wig from VOCALOID~!
Rin is one of my favorite Vocaloids, that's why I want to give her cosplay a try in future.
I ended up getting this wig to try out her look for once, and I'm quite happy with it. The ends of the hair came curled up like this, giving the effect of Rin's hair really well.
At first the wig looked like this, without any styling;
I didn't use any hair wax or hair spray to curl the ends, it was naturally like that.

Eventually I ended up cutting the wig, and maybe I cut it too much...
I wanted to give the "spiky" effect to the wig. You can find a close-up of the styled one in my Instagram, by the way!

I think both the style and the color of the wig was accurate for Rin, but if you feel like it is too long for the character, you can always take a pair of scissors and style it as you wish. In my opinion it's a lot better than receiving a too-short wig, it's fixable!

Thank you for reading my post today as well!
I will see you later~!

Comments

  1. Oh my goshhh Cutteeee Where'd you get the hat??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you review I-Codi lenses!
    These blue lenses look nice and the lens size is perfect on you!
    I'm getting more and more interested in I-Codi contacts for each day that passes by and it's so nice to see that you are doing reviews of them! Thanks a lot! ^_^

    Cosplay & Circle Lens blog
    Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wig.*A*
    You're always super cute~
    thelordofthealpaca.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment