Skip to main content

☆☆Quick Outfit Post


Yoooo!
Just back for a quick outfit update, because I found about some outfits I took photos of but forgot to post online. I will only be posting my coordinates and won't talk much about them- but if I have any complains, I will let you know.
Apart from that, if you have any questions just write them in the comments and I will reply!

Now now, let's go!
Black Off the Shoulder Contrast Trims Pleated Blouse
Outfit Rundown
Headdress:Taobao
Wig: DreamHolic
Dress: Sheinside
Socks: Spreepicky
Shoes: Spreepicky ( Discount code: anzujaamu )

Blue Strap Vertical Stripe Denim DressBlack White Short Sleeve Plaid Blouse
Blue Strap Dress
White&Black Plaid Blouse
My only complaint is that I think the dress is too long for my taste. ;_; Since it is too long, it also looks too big on me and makes my waist&leg length disappear.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline
Shirt&Dress: Sheinside
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Taobao

Thank you for checking out today's post!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not her but I do also cosplay! You should start cosplaying a character whose costume is easy for you to wear so you will get use to wear costumes, the most important part is that you like that character and you have fun cosplaying !

      Delete
    2. thanks for the info! i'm going to try this at my next con also do you know any one who does makeup tutorials for guys for cosplay effects like a cut

      Delete
  2. Leonardo Watch31 July 2015 at 21:25

    Ummm.....About the Off the Shoulder Dress. If i Try to Order one of Those. I'm a little bit worried about the Size of that dress Because my Girlfriend really wants that. And I'm gonna ask does this Dress have different sizes?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment