Skip to main content

☆☆Big Sheinside Outfit Post!

Well, hello there!
How is everything going?
I've been so busy since I returned from my dad but the real thing starts tomorrow. ;_; (The course!)
I will try my best to stay active but please forgive me if I can't be active as much until August!
I'll be reviewing 5 new items from Sheinside in this post and they are all lovely items!
I hope you'll like them!
Shop Sheinside
The shipping took around 15-20 days to Turkey as usual! The shipping company delivered the parcel with the other parcels I was expecting, so what I received was pretty huge! The parcels were tied up together but carefully, so none of the items were harmed.
Each 5 items wee packed separately in their own plastic bags and had tags on them.
The parcel was surprisingly small for that amount of items, they did such a great job packing them, haha!

As for the first item!

Sunflower Jumpsuit
Unlike how it looks, this item is not a dress but a jumpsuit! When you lift up the skirt, you can see that it has shorts under it, so that's a plus if you wear this in windy days. It's really thin and I like the fabric, so it's perfect for hot summer days as well. It also sit on me perfectly and even if he stretches, I highly recommend checking the size chart before ordering. Just measure yourself, check the size chart and place your order!
Outfit Rundown
Wig&Shoes: Taobao
Jumpsuit: Sheinside

Blue Dress
THIS MIGHT E ONE OF MY FAVORITES. The color, the style, everything is perfect and I'm-
It might need some ironing when you receive it but once you iron it, the skirt will have the perfect poofiness. Your upper back will not be covered so if you wear a bra under it, it will be visible, just saying. It also has a very cute bow on it's back, you can see it in the stock photo in the link.
I think the fabric choice is also unusual! It's as if it was small holes on the fabric, but it's not transparent. I think it's unique and cute.
Outfit Rundown
Flower Crown: Handmade
Wig&Shoes: Taobao
Dress: Sheinside
Socks: Sandy's Shop
Cat Strap Skirt
I chose these items because I thought they would go well together! The color and style is similar too so I said why not~!
The shirt is made of chiffon and it's kind of transparent, so I recommend wearing something white under it, or it will be noticeable. I really like the design and I think I will be able to combine it with a lot of my clothes.
The skirt~The straps are adjustable, but it has only 2 buttons and even when it waste shortest, the straps were too long for me and kept fallig down off my shoulders. So I will need to adjust it according to my height. Other than that, I'm a cat person, so I'm in love with this piece!

Outfit Rundown
Hairpins: Spreepicky
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline
Shirt&Skirt: Sheinside
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Ebay

Green Strap Skirt
This is one of my favorites as well because I'm a fan of pleated skirts! My only complain is that the skirt was too wide on me but it's something fixable~! The straps are adjustable just like the cat skirt, so you won't need to worry. You can also remove the straps completely if you want, that was you can only use the skirt.
Outfit Rundown
Hat: Local Shop
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline
Shirt&Skirt: Sheinside
Socks: Taobao
Shoes: Spreepicky

This review ends here~!
I wish I could go on forever with it, because Sheinside's all items are adorable but oh well...
Alright then!
Good bye for now and see you later in my next post!
Take care, okay?

Comments

  1. In love with the green skirt *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this blur dress is awesome *-* and u are super-cute aas always ~


    My blog ♥ New Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunflower dress is perfect for summer, I want it too~(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    but it always will be summer here, so hot, my skin could get tanned!(≖︿≖✿)
    I love the green skirt, makes you look like adventurer lol(⊙‿⊙✿)

    ✿Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes! It's perfect for summer, I will definitely wear it a lot! <3
      Oh and be careful, cutie!

      Delete
  4. really cute outfit!! *^* As i said in Facebook i love the green skirt and Spreepicky shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits! I love the musical note shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cute! <3
    I love reading your reviews! They're super helpful! Plus, your fashion sense is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this means a lot to me!

      Delete
  7. Oh my, they are so cute!
    I have a question, if you don't mind, of course! I love both the Green Strap Skirt and Cat Strap Skirt and I'm thinking of buying them. How is the fabric quality with those, especially for daily use? Also, are they too short for daily use? I may be seeing it different for they are pretty above the hips, so I wanted to ask.
    And I want to say, seeing new posts this frequent is really exciting! I'm always looking forward to your posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there~!
      I think they are both suitable for daily use, I just needed the make the green skirt smaller on the waist, that's all. And between two of them, the cat strap skirt is my favorite because it's really comfortable. But it depends on your standarts about the length but I think you can check the size chart on the links! The length of the skirts are written on there, that way you can see if it will be too short on you or not!
      And thank you so much! Your kind words always motivate me to write new posts! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment