Skip to main content

☆☆Spreepicky Haul Part 2 (Sailor Style!)

Heeello cuties~!
I'm back to write the second part of my Spreepicky Haul review today!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Let me start with the first adorable item~!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
This shirt is one of my favorite shirts now~! The print is adorable, both on front and back it resembles a sailor uniform, but it's only a print!
The shirt is made of good quality material, it won't make you sweat a lot in hot days and make you uncomfortable at all~! It's great for comfy but cute outfits.
It only comes in one-size, but it's written in the description that there will be a plus size version of this soon, so stay tuned!
Outfit Rundown
Hair Clips: Local Shop
Shirt: Spreepicky
Skirt: My school skirt, haha!
Socks&Shoes: Taobao

In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Madoka loves Sailor Moon!
Let's move on to the other item! This time it's a real sailor uniform, but in green!
Check the link out for other color choices!
Let me talk about the details before the photos. First of all, the bow is detachable, so you can detach and attach another bow to this uniform if you want! The top is made of a soft and stretchy material, but it's better to check the size chart and order according to that, ofcourse. It's a bit see-through, so I recommend you to wear a nude bra under it to be more comfortable. The skirt isn't stretchy, but it does have a zipper on the back. But be careful since it's a little bit short! Check the size chart for the length of the skirt, too!
To be honest, I'm surprised with the quality! On sites like Ebay, these items usually turn out to be made of cheap, bad quality materials, but I think this one is ideal for a cosplay purpose. It also has so many cute color choices!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Uniqso
Sailor Set: Spreepicky
Socks&Shoes: Taobao
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Once again, we came to the end of a review. ; u ;
I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop a comment under this post, I will do my best to reply!
Kisses and bye bye!

Comments

  1. See you wearing a Seifuku uniform leaves me speechless... You have the perfect body shape to wear it, it looks just so adorable on you ~♡ [I want that Sailor Moon T-Shirt, seriously, no matter if i am a boy (?) XDD]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it how the colour of your wig matches your shoes perfectly in the second outfit~ and I love the sailor moon shirt, soo adorable ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just wondering is the sailor moon t-shirt also a see-through?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all *___* I want it too

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment