Skip to main content

☆☆LolitaDressesOnline Sweet Lolita Shoes Review

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO START WITH A PROPER GREETING BECAUSE I AM FREAKING OUT I-
The final exam for the university acceptance is on 7th August(I thought it was 6th but nope)  
AND IT WILL DETERMINE EVERYTHING I CAN'T BREAThe
I'm so sorry.
It's just.
Wish me luck. I need it. I need it so much.
Not to freak out and ruin everything at least.
I'm going to take a deep breathe and start. /sobbing right now


Shop LolitaDressesOnline
I'm not sure if you remember but I've reviewed 2 wigs from them before this!
I can't say anything about their dresses' quality yet, since I haven't tried them, so please buy at your own risk!
However for the wigs and these shoes, the post I'm writing is %100 my own opinion.

Sweet Lolita Shoes
The shoes I got from LolitaDressesOnline is a pair of Sweet Lolita Shoes. They come in pink color and I think they can't be customized. But you can e-mail them, maybe they can do it! They have to sizes from 34 to 41 and if you are not sure about your shoe size, you can write your feet length at the check out(or just mail them beforehand, that's what I did) and they will help you out. My feet were 24.5 cm and I sometimes wear 38, sometimes 39. That's why I told them my feet length via e-mail and they sent out the right size for me.
The shoes were packed separately in a white soft bag(for each shoe) and they were placed in a shoe box. The shoe box was inside the parcel's plastic bag. It was packed nicely so they arrived in excellent condition.
They fit my feet perfectly as well and they are not too high so I didn't feel even a slight discomfort with them.

The pink is even brighter than the stock photo! (Not in a shiny way.)
It's matte and has a powder pink color. The bows doesn't have any defects and are attached perfectly, however, you can't take them off. The clip is a standart clip as you can see from the photo. It is shaped as a heart and I find it very cute.
I didn't do an outfit coordinate for it because I still need to collect more pieces for lolita, sorry about that.

Rundown
Skirt: Taobao
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: LolitaDressesOnline

I'm writing this at 1:30 AM so please forgive me and let me know if I did any mistakes/missed anything!
Night night and love you~!

Comments

  1. omg they are adorable ** the color is sooooo pretty **
    and good luck~~~

    ----

    www.chocowip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, you'll be fine! I'm sure you'll do great on it! Good luck! <33 :3
    Those shoes are adorable, though. * ^ *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exams!! I'm sure you'll do fine ;u; And those shoes are lovely ♥ I've been tempted to buy from this store for a while now, but I still need money to do it ;;

    the49thnameJoin my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute shoes!! They really do work well with that skirt.
    Good luck on the exam, you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww they look so cute <3

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment