Skip to main content

☆☆Spreepicky Haul Part 1 (Featuring Custom-Made Necklace!)

Hey~!
How is your day going so far?
Well, I'm kind of tired these days but this nothing!
My life is going to turn into hell in a few days, I should prepare myself, haha.
Any~way!
This time I'm back with a huge Spreepicky haul.
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
 I want to review everything properly so I will be dividing this review into two parts!
So let's start, shall we?
First of all, this parcel arrived at my home around 15 days in excellent condition. Each item was packed separately in their plastic bags and were unharmed. Spreepicky also included their cute business card in the parcel and I put it on the fridge with the help of a magnet. u w u
The clothes also has their tag attached to them and I think it's something professional. You can see that they look after the items really well and send them out in their best condition.
The first item I will be reviewing is the Musical Note Dress.
Musical Note Dress
First of all, I love the print okay! I love the contrast between black and white and I also thought of using my orange wig with this dress. That was the hair color would show up really well.
It's a chiffon dress, even if I'm not a big fan of chiffon clothes, I loved that dress! I hope I can find some nice clothes and accessories to combine with it.
It has a zipper on the side, so you won't have to force it to stretch while wearing it and it won't stretch either, since it's chiffon.
Also the dress has S, M and L sizes so I suggest you to check the size chart and measure yourself before ordering.
The S size's waist is kind of big on me so I tried altering the dress according to myself for the photo!
Outfit Rundown
Hairpins&Dress&Shoes: Spreepicky
Wig: Ebay
Socks: Spreepicky
AAAAAND!
I was so excited when Spreepicky told me they are going to send me a custom-made necklace!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
They asked me for a jpg file for the necklace. Edniz found a nice font for my url and put the small apricots next to my nickname for the jpg. (yes they are apricots and yes if you deny it i will kill you)
Then I sent the file to Spreepicky via e-mail and told them my color preference! Eh, since I'm an apricot, I went with the color orange! (Number 9!)
So if you want to order a custom made necklace, check out the link above! As you can read from the description photo, you can ask for them to write anything, you can change the length and color of the chain and you can choose a custom color from the color chart as well.
You can also prefer not to send them a design and only choose the name and the colors. You can ask them to write the name "in the same font as anzujaamu" for example. 
The necklace is surprisingly light, by the way!
I won't have to watermark my photos when I use this necklace, haha!
I will also include some tights in this review! 
Angel Tights
The tights come in their own package so they won't be harmed in anyway! They are also kind of thick compared to stockings, so you won't need to worry about them getting ripped. Still, it's the best to look after well, no?
They also stretch well, but it's better to check the size chart in the description to know how much they can stretch.

Spreepicky also has a promotion for their tights! If you get 2 tights, you will get the 3rd one for free so use it well~!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I think that's all for today's review. Some of this review was written in a rush, I'm sorry if I made any mistakes!
I hope that it's helpful for you!
See you in the next review, take care cuties!
Bub bai~!

Comments

  1. I've always had the idea that those things in your necklace were Rings... not apricots, now i feel like i live in a lie ; D ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no... They were always apricots!! D:

      Delete
  2. Would you be able to post a link to the shoes pretty please :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have the link for the wig? ;A; I can't find it and I REALLY need that! Btw you're so cute, Anzu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment