Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post~!

Yo~!
How are you doing?
Today I'm back with a small outfit post with clothes from Sheinside.
Everything is adorable as always, I can't wait to show them to you!
These items arrived at the same time with my previous Sheinside parcel, you can check the previous blog post here to read about the shipping.
Let's start with the first item then.

This dress doesn't have a zipper, but is kind of stretchy. It sits on your body tightly, but doesn't sit on your hips, only the bust and waist area. The skirt looks ruffled too, I think it's really adorable!
It can be used with a simple coordinate, but I did something different with this one.
Outfit Rundown
Wig&Shoes: Taobao
Sheer Dress: Himi'Store
Skater Dress: Sheinside
Socks: Sandy's Shop
The second item is an Adventure Time dress! Edniz made me start the series and I like it very much!
Believe or not but my favorite character is the Ice King and I love him very much and if you don't agree
BYE
The dress is made of polyester and it's kind of shiny! I wouldn't recommend wearing it in hot days, since it can make you sweat a lot and that might be uncomfortable.
It's also longer than it looks on the stock photo, but it didn't look so good that way so I fixed it to be shorter and make it sit on my waist better.
It doesn't have a zipper and it can stretch.
Outfit Rundown
Dress: Sheinside
Tights: MichiMichiRainbow (Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!)
Shoes: Ebay
I combined the last two items together~!
The jacket is a sheer jacket, so as you can guess from the stock photo, it is transparent.
I liked how it creates a contrast with the red dress, so I chose to combine them together!
Also, the dress doesn't have a zipper but you need to tie the straps on the back by crossing them together, like this.
It was a bit difficult for me to do it on my own, so you might need a little bit help!
Also maybe it'd look a lot better if I used a different wig, haha ;__; So sorry, this coordinate is pretty bad.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Uniqso
Jacket&Dress: Sheinside
Socks: Taobao
Shoes: Spreepicky
Don't forget to check the size chart carefully before ordering them! The length is also written in the description of the items!
Today's review ends here, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Bye bye and see you later!

Comments

  1. The first outfit is my fav! (*u*) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light blue dress with that sheer sailor styled dress over it, it looks just soooo adorable ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red dress, but with straps like that you defiantly need a zip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your outfits <3

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment