Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post

Hello everyone!
I really can't believe that I'm alive.
It always felt like time wasn't going to flow after the exam, the 7th.
But I'm here and I'm writing a blog post, hahahHAh.
Sorry, I'm not feeling okay.
I've been having many health problems last few weeks.
It's like my body started falling apart. The minute the exam was over my body literally broke down. It was as if it hardly kept up until then. I'm glad it could keep up throughout the exam though.
The results will be ennounced in 12th, soooo gotta wait.
I really don't know how to wait though, the time doesn't seem to pass at all and there are 3 days left. Any suggestions?
For now, I will do an outfit update for Sheinside.
I deeply apologize, I have no idea how long it took to arrive because I've been too busy to follow it this month. But the items arrived well-packed and in good condition. The only thing that was needed was some ironing, but I think that's normal!
Unfortunately I couldn't go on a vacation this year but when I chose this dress, I thought it was the perfect dress for the summer day&night's on a vacation.
Just thinking about it makes me miss last year's vacation...
Since I can't go on a vacation, I wore the dress with a half-sleeved shirt and turned it into a casual-day outfit.
Also, the dress doesn't have any zipper, it only has buttons on the front, so be careful with the sizing, please.
Outfit Rundown
Shirt: From my Alisa Cosplay
Dress: Sheinside
Shoes: Taobao
The second outfit is a very playful one! It made me feel like a kid, haha!
The only thing that I didn't like about it was... it was TOO big on me. It's one-size, yes, but usually one-size items fit me like everyone. But this one was too big. Still, being too big gave the "kid" effect and I tried to pull it off with a colorful shirt and sneakers. (AND pigtails!)
The item doesn't have a zipper, only buttons on the front. But the straps can be taken off when you wear the jumpsuit. They can't be adjusted though.
I know, I know, what a weird pose. ;_;
Outfit Rundown
Shirt: Aliexpress
Jumpsuit: Sheinside
Shoes: Ebay
Aaaand, last but not least, the cherry dress.
I wore this dress to the exam! I also sticked a ladybug sticker on my shoulder for luck. 8)
But I died after the exam anyway.
Anyway, the dress can stretch enough in my opinion, but it is always better to check the size chart before ordering. No zipper, like the other clothes I received in the mail. But it's made of a soft cloth, so if it had a zipper it could have been a little weird. It's a thin cloth also, so you might be more comfortable if you wear a pair of shorts under it.
Outfit Rundown
Wig:Uniqso
Hairpins: Local Shop
Dress: Sheinside
Shoes: Taobao
I think this is the end of this update!
I might have to visit the hospital frequently the following 1-2 months, but I will try to stay active anyway.
Thank you for reading and have nice day!
And.
Please don't EVER neglect your health.
Experience talking.
See you!

Comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon!! Thanks for the review! And of course good luck with your results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll get better soon! I hate it when someone is sick since I myself are constantly sick >.<
    I really love the last dress, it's SO CUTE~ but I loved all outfits to be honest^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cherry dress, it's really cute!
    I hope you'll be okay u_u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Take care of your health! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon ;u; Congrats on making it through the exam! I'm sure you did fine. And lovely outfits, the first and last outfits are my favourite ♥

    the49thnameJoin my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the name brand of the rainbow long sleeve shirt, Id like to buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment