Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post

Hello cuties~!
I'm back with another outfit haul for Sheinside, hehehe~
I'm excited because I received some very cute items.
So let's get started!
As usual it took about 3-5 days to process my order and around 15-25 days for me to receive my items in the mail. The items were packed nicely in their parcel, each of them in their own plastic bag. For the first time, I didn't need to iron the skirt, haha. Usually it gets crushed, so... This time it came out as if it was recently ironed.
I will link two items first, as I combined them together for the recent outfit.
I like soft colors a lot! So when I saw this cute print AND it's soft/pastel blue color, I fell in love. I'm so glad I was able to get such a cute item for my wardrobe! The cloth material for the jacket is polyester and I think it is not suitable for hot days because these kind of clothes make people sweat a lot and it's not very nice. But so far, I'm really happy with the quality. It also stretches a little, but it's the best to order everything according to the size chart.
I wanted a matching item with this jacket, so I chose a white pleated skirt. (I didn't have one, so..!)
I must say that this skirt is really really short it almost made me uncomfortable. But ofcourse, I could fix it by wearing a pair of shorts under the skirt. So you might need to be careful if you wear this skirt without wearing anything underneath.
The tailoring is really nice with this one, I didn't find any defects! The zipper works well too, I didn't have any trouble with it.
By wearing a simple shirt inside, I combined it with the cloud printed jacket.
Outfit Rundown
Jacket&Skirt: Sheinside
Bag: Banggood
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Taobao
The next item has one of the cutest prints ever!
This item is one of the cutest ones I have ever seen online. ;_;
But it's a shame it didn't fit me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy with the quality and everything but maybe because of the style or size, this item looked very unflattering on me. The bust part didn't fit me, that must be why. Since it didn't fit me, it made my upper body look... weird. 
So I'm really sad, not being able to wear this item. ;_;
It doesn't have a zipper, but it can stretch at the back, just follow the size chart before ordering.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Taobao
Hairpin&Socks&Shorts: Local Shop
Top: Sheinside
Shoes: Ebay
This was all for today's review~! Since I combined the first two items together, I couldn't form 3 outfits as usual, sorry about that.
See you later in my next post and take care, everyone!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. the first outfit is very cute *____*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first wig looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment