Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post

Here I am with a new blog post for my recent outfits~!
Oh and, please don't mind the pink tapes on my arms and back in the photos. I have a little problem with my neck so gotta live with them for a while. But at least they are pink. 8)
And sorry for the lack of makeup and lashes, I've been too lazy to do it these days~
I'm not sure if I need to tell it again, but Sheinside parcels usually take around 15-25 days to arrive at my home. This parcel was same as well. Each item will be packed in their own plastic bags, folded carefully. You might need to iron the items you receive, but it depends on the cloth material.
 Let's see the first item, quick!
Ever since I got the sunflowers printed short/dress, I fell in love with it. It's very hot in Turkey these days, so I've been wearing it a lot! I loved the print, so when I saw this piece, I was really excited.
I don't mind owning another sunflower-printed item~!
Unlike the other jumpsuit I got, the straps are adjustable with this one. However, even the XS size was too big on me, just like the letter-printed jumpsuit I got from Sheinside.
I might still use it when I want to wear baggy clothes though!
Outfit Rundown
Wig&Crop Top: Taobao
Jumpsuit: Sheinside
Shoes: Ebay
Another lovely dress for summer~!
I love the print of this dress! Anything fruit&sweet related inspires me about fashion, to be honest. That's why I needed this in my wardrobe!
I wish I could get it in white though. I like light&bright colors more in these kind of items.
The dress has a zipper on the right size, which makes it easier to wear.
Thanks to the size chart, I got the right size for myself and it fit me perfectly.
If it didn't have a gap on it's back, I was planning to wear it with a white shirt for casual days, but this works too!
Outfit Rundown
Hairpins&Socks: Local Shop
Dress: Sheinside
Shoes: Spreepicky

I'm going to try a different style with the last item.

Dress
Perfect for lazy days, isn't it? It's both comfortable and stylish, works perfect for me.
My only complaint is the length. It might sound funny but I find it a bit too long.
If a dress is made of cotton material and has a pleated skirt like this, I prefer it short, but maybe the reasing I didn't like the length is because the dress is kind of baggy.
 
Outfit Rundown
Wig: WigisFashion (Use the code "anzujaamu5" for a discount!)
Dress: Sheinside
Socks: Sandy's Shop
Shoes: Ebay

So yes, this is all for this outfit post!
I apologize again for my laziness, I'm going to get my stuff together in a few weeks or...months, I think!
Until then, I'm still going to do my best so stay tuned for more!
Bye bye and have a nice day!

Comments

  1. wow i fall in love with second dress! looks awesome~!

    My blog ♥ New Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak cb kocham masz super posty i filmiki na yt :3 pozdrawiaam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment