Skip to main content

☆☆MimiPetitDeco Sylveon Decoden Case Review

Hello everyone~!
Today I am back to review an adorable decoden phone case shop called MimiPetitDeco!
Shop MimiPetitDeco on Etsy
Like MimiPetitDeco on Facebook
Follow MimiPetitDeco on Instagram
The shop is maintained by the lovely Emily, who also designs&makes the phone cases by hand. She uses cabochons, jewels and whipped cream decorations to decorate these cases. She also sells deco kits and cabochon grab bags, so you can check her store to see them!
She also makes custom cases, but as far as I know from her Instagram, her shop will be closing down soon so right now ready-to-ship cases are up on her shop.
The one I requested was a Sylveon themed case! She got a small Sylveon figurine for me to decorate the case and did an awesome job! The shipping took about 15 days to Turkey, but I am a bit late to review it, because I left my camera back at home. ; u ;
The parcel included the phone case she had made for me, a keychain as a gift and a note from Emily~!
These are what I have received!
They had very cute pink&white packaging, but still I was very excited to see the phone case.
Detailed photos of the phone case! ; u ;
The case was decorated with heart, rose and candy shaped cabocons as well as the Sylveon figurine. The background/base was covered with silicone whipped cream decorations. It had no imperfections from what I could see and also the craftsmanship was very good and clean!
The case is huge though! But it's cuteness beats everything so I don't mind using it everyday from now on! <3
This is the first time I have ever reviewed a decoden phone case, so please forgive me if I forgot to mention anything. If you'd like to ask any questions about it, please write it in the comments so I can answer you! 
Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

Comments

  1. Wow that's super amazing! Such a lovely case! <3 Beautifully made. :)

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful case. <3 The colors and the design is well thought and picked.

    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super cute case!! I love it *W*!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment