Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post

Heeeello~!
Apart from the reviews, I have been a little bit more productive these days!
I have been drawing and designing more and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
I might open a side blog for my art too- to keep them in order.
So as for today's post, I will be posting a few of my recent outfits and I hope you'll like them!
I got 4 new items from Sheinside this time.
I will be starting with one of my favorites, the Mushroom shirt.
Off-Shoulders Mushroom Shirt
It caught my eye because it has a unique design, the way it uses black&white and has it's shoulders open. I don't know why it has "Mushroom" written on it, but the way it was written gives it a playful look, so I liked it a lot!
Also, it is very thin, perfect for the upcoming seasons~
Outfit Rundown
Wig: CoserStudio
Hairpins: Cosqueen
Shirt: Sheinside
Skirt: Sheinside or Romwe ;_;
Socks&Boots: Taobao

Moving onto the next item!

Long Sleeve Plaid Drawstring Top
To be honest, I judged this from it's stock photo and expected two pieces- or a dress at least, which was made of a thick material. However it is a one-piece top, and you can adjust the waist part with it's strings. It is nowhere long enough to be a dress and is quite thin, but I am not disappointed at all!
I managed to turn it into a nice coordinate, and I was really happy with it. I especially really liked the ruffled sleeves.
Outfit Rundown
Wig&Shoes: Taobao
Beret: Himi'Store ( Use the code "anzujaamu" for a discount!)
Top: Sheinside
Skirt: Sheinside or Romwe

Next one is a very cute item, but I ended up using it in a very simple way.
Dalmatians Print Denim Pants
I love love love this! It is kind of baggy, but it sits on my waist just perfect. It's also high-waist, which is my favorite because I find them very comfortable. The print is also adorable, it has a few dalmatian prints on the back too!
But do not forget to check the size chart before you order yours- then you'll have no problems with size.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Minitake
Shirt: Taobao
Pants: Sheinside
Shoes: Ebay

Last item is a denim shoulder-bag. Since I take my outfit photos from the mirror, the words wouldn't be readable, so I took a photo of it alone for you.

Denim Bag
As written on the website, the length of it is 45 cm, while the width is 34 cm. It is not too big or small- and it should be alright if you don't have a shit ton of products to carry around, like me. As for me, when I bring this to school, I will also have my backpack because that's my life. Sobs.
Oh! Forgot to mention that it also has a zipper! Very smart, that way you'll be able to protect your belongings easier.

You know, some people express themselves with the way they dress.
I do too, but not ever once in my life an item expressed me so well.
I will be bringing this to the university with me as if it's a uniform or something.
We just came to an end for another review!
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, and please let me know in the comments which coordinate is your favorite!
I would love to hear about your opinion!
See you later then, bye bye!

Comments

  1. Ohh, I love all the products you got and I love the Dalmation pants the most~ (Too bad it's sold out on Sheinside!)
    And my favorite coordinate would probably be the second one~ Such a cute spring outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment