Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO I-Codi Blue Sky Lens&Vocaloid Curly Miku Wig Review

Hello everyone, once again!
It's been a little while since I last posted a lens&wig review combo, so I'm back with one of those.
Uniqso recently brought a new brand to their site for lenses, which is named I.Codi. Their designs and fun colors are very interesting, so I chose another lens from the brand.
Shop Uniqso
This time I went with blue.
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
This is from the series "Colors of the Wind". You might recall the name from one of my previous reviews, because I also reviewed the Moonlight Yellow lenses from the series. I really liked how natural, yet unique they looked, so I wanted to give it a go with the color blue.
My normal eye-color is blue as well, but wearing a pair of circle lenses which are the same color as your eyes really do a difference. I wish I took a comparison shot, but I didn't.
I will try to do that from now on!
Anyway, the design is pretty natural, when you wear it, it is almost as if it's your natural eye, minus the enlargement. That's why I highly recommend wearing makeup with circle lenses. I'm speaking for myself ofcourse, maybe it is because of my eye shape, when I wear circle lenses without any makeup, I look a bit weird. I am the most comfortable with lashes and stuff when using circle lenses.
I really really loved how they blended it with my real eye color. When I'm only wearing an eyeliner without any foundation/etc, these are the lenses I usually use, because of their natural look.
But ofcourse, they come in 15 mm, and enlarge my eyes noticeably.
As in comfort, they are as comfortable as my normal prescripted lenses, it surprised me a lot. Still, I try to wear them less than 8 hours a day, as recommended by the opticians and Uniqso.

Moving onto the wig~
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
As always, I got a cosplay wig without any cosplay purposes.
But you know, when that character is Miku, even if I try not to see it like a cosplay, it does look like one. Ughughugh. Still, it doesn't change the fact that I really liked this wig!
It comes in 3 pieces, the base wig and the pigtails. The pigtails are 65 cm long, when the base only reaches your chin. So you can try different hairstyles with these kind of wigs!
The hair is surprisingly rich, I always expect less hair when I order a long pigtailed wig, they are just like that usually. This wasn't like that though. The wig has a lot of hair and was fluffy because of it's curly style.
I'm not a big fan of Miku, but I really liked the wig's style&color!
I didn't know what to do with my mouth, that's why it looks weird, sorry!
I wore the pink ribbon afterwards, because I thought it complimented the jumper really well!

So what do you think about this styling? I hope you liked it.
Do you prefer your colored lenses to look more natural or more dramatic?
Let me know in the comments below!
Bye bye until the next post, love you!

Comments

  1. Wow those lenses are such a beautiful shade of blue! I really want to try some of the I-Codi lenses too! ;u; Thank you for reviewing them!
    Also that Miku wig looks lovely on you!!

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those lenses are stunning, the look so realistic, and thew blend greate with your eyes! ♡
    http://chirikku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wig is like... perfect on you. ;A;
    I really like how the lenses look! Usually I prefer big lenses with bright colors and noticeable patterns... but lately I've been wanting natural-looking ones. Might consider this brand too. :'3
    The pink ribbon is really cute. <3

    http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you say you were gonna post a detailed makeup tutorial? I was looking forward to it. Nice review, though <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the naturalness of the lenses, the blue really matched with miku's wig ^-^~

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment