Skip to main content

✩✩UNIQSO Dolly Eye Starry Eye Blue Lenses&Date A Live Yoshino Wig

Today I survived two presentations, I need hUGS-
But thank god they are over now. Ofcourse the projects will continue as much as before for these last two weeks but I can survive that! //I believe so I mean

Okay, enough with the small update!
What I'm here for is, to review a pair of circle lenses and a wig from Uniqso!
For the last few reviews of mine I have been trying out more natural looking lenses, as well as this one. 
Maybe I will try dramatic colors next time!
These are the ones I went with!
Dolly Eye Starry Eye Blue
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
They look like a darker shade of color in the photo, but in reality they appeared much lighter. I don't feel as comfortable with the lenses which have a huge pupil gap in the middle because my eyes are a light color. So I have to say that these would look much better on dark eyes than eyes like mine! The dark iris color would look as if it's a pupil and give that huge eye effect!
Also they are 14.8 mm, which means they will enlarge your eyes in a noticeable amount but not oh-too-big!
Dolly Eye is a nice, comfortable brand for my eyes and I didn't have any problems with them comfort-wise. But ofcourse, I was careful and didn't wear them for more than 8 hours a day! :D
Here is a shot of me wearing them for my Spreepicky photoshoot!

The wig I combined with these lenses is a long, wavy blue one.
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Once again, it is a character wig for Yoshino from Date A Live. I took a look at the anime but it didn't catch my attention much, unfortunately. So my purpose was not to cosplay the character. I liked the styling and the color shade of the wig and thought it would go well with the blue lenses!
The wig arrived with it's bangs long, and somehow I really liked how it looked like.
 It reminded me of one of my OCs I created years ago, which was an emotionless, silent character. So my photos look pretty much like that too.
But in the end I ended up styling the bangs as well.
It didn't look bad, but actually I was more satisfied with it when it's bangs were longer!
Still, a lovely wig with a lovely styling&color!
If you are planning a cosplay for Yoshino, I honestly think that the quality is suitable for her, so it's worth a try.

This was all for this post!
If you have any questions about the products, please let me know, I will try to answer them if I know the answer!
Bye bye~

Comments

  1. Those lenses were much lighter than i expected them to be, but it's a nice and interesting color! ^^
    http://chirikku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* well done for doing the presentations ^^~ I have my real exams starting next week orz. Anyhow, I think the wig looks really nice with the bangs styled hehe, to bright for me though ^^;;

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huuugs! Congratz on being done with the presentations!
    The color of the wig looks so vibrant! And the lenses are so pretty!

    http://strawberichu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your jacket is so cool *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, that lenses looks so cool on you!
    And there is the hug (つ´∀`)つ

    http://lodowyzamek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These lens are perfect and suit you so much!
    but the wig is looking kinda mess, that's why it looks bad :c

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
  7. my next cosplay will be yoshino omg!! u look so kawaii *-* ! I did buy the same wig but in a lighter blue than yours C:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment