Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post

image
Hello guys!
It hasn't been a while since my last outfit post, but as I got some new amazing clothes, I wanted to write a new post!
The items I will be reviewing are from Sheinside.
imageShop Sheinsideimage
The items were shipped with standaer shipping and took around 20 days to arrive to my dorm. But ofcourse, you can use express shipping if you need the items urgent.
Black Extraterrestrial Print Slim T-Shirt
I called it a dress, but it's too short for a dress so I wore it with a pair of shorts as usual, just saying.
As for my item, the print did not have any defects and the size was suitable for me. I checked the size chart before ordering so that's why!
I really liked the colors and the symbols of it! Quite casual, but also unique.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Taobao
Glasses: Spreepicky
T-shirt: Sheinside
Socks: Local Store
Shoes: Maxstar Store
image
The next item~!
Orange Round Neck Ruffle Loose Dress
This reminds me of a sailor dress, but with ruffles! I also really liked it's color so I went with it.
But then again, even if it's a dress, it's a bit too short so I guaranteed the situation by wearing a pair of shorts underneath. That way I can even do a backflip and nothing will happen.
The texture is kind of different than the other items I got, on the site it says that it's made of polyester. It will also need some ironing after you get it out of the parcel.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: DreamHolic
Dress: Sheinside
Socks: MichiMichi Rainbow
Shoes: (Review coming!)
image
Boom-boom, next one!
White Short Sleeve Girl Embroidered T-Shirt
imageMilky Patch Shirtimage
Again, a sporty/casual item! The material of it is cotton and it resembles the strawberry tee I got from another site earlier, it is very soft and kind of thick. It seems really good-quality, it is one of the items that I am the most satisfied with. It is a bit over-sized, but that's it's style, so no complaints!
The symbol on it is not a print, it is a patch by the way. I think they work better.
As for my outfit, it is heavily Asuna inspired.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Uniqso
Coat: Local Shop
T-shirt: Sheinside
Skirt&Shoes: Taobao
Socks: Spreepicky
image
And the last but not least!
White Spaghetti Strap Girls Print Dress
imageGirl Print Dressimage
This one is perfect for summer! I really really love it's cut, it fits on me really well and looks different than the other dresses when worn. As if it's getting wider from the bust to the skirt's end.
The material is polyester. It also has a zipper on the back, and the zipper's charm is a pearl imitation! It's such a cute detail!
I apologize for the bad quality photo. ;_;
Outfit Rundown
Headdress: LolitaDressesOnline
Wig: Ebay
Dress: Sheinside
Shoes: (Review coming~!)
image
Phew! These 4 items were all for this post!
Which outfit is your favorite?
I gotta say the first two! I really loved the Alien tee.
Let me know of your opinion in the comments below!
image

Comments

  1. baby you so gyute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and adorable <3 Love your fashion ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This orange dress is so soo soooo pretty *^*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The milky top is everything *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. that milky top is so cute!!
    http://chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the alien T-Shirt dress, saw a similar one on Taobao and almost bought it, wish i had now! Gorgeous outfits as always ~

    ❤ Little Owl's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. İ love youre fashion :3 tshir link please :3 IM TURKİSH :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the alien t-shirt! Want it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Alien tshirt! They are all cute though. ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey are there any sites or smth that can buy that red jacket of yours in your asuna outfit? >~<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment