Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO I.Fairy Poppy Red Lenses&Two White Wigs!

Well, hello there!
I think I'm kinda catching up with my blog lately, quite happy about it!
School is, sigh... Really tiring. I can't wait for the finals to be over and get started with that semester holiday, haha.
I will focus on my videos at the holiday, too!

Anyway, here I go!
First of all, I combined the two white wigs I will be reviewing with the same lenses, so I will tell you about the lenses first.


I Fairy Poppy Red
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Except for it's colour, I think this design can be considered as natural. It doesn't have a thick, black outer ring, insead the bright red color gets darker as it gets closer to the outside, and it gives a way more natural feeling to these lenses. I usually go for the black-rim lenses, but this one somehow caught my attention- and I don't regret it!
So far, I think these and the Lollipop Red lenses might be my favorites for red lenses.
They are also 16.2 mm, biiiig big lenses.
The gap inside is quite wide, so my natural eye color was really visible. I don't mind it though!
If it's for cosplay I can always fix it with photoshop by making my pupils bigger. Apart from that, I think these will work with dark eyes really well, because the dark eyes will make the unnatural gap "disappear".
And the most important thing, they were super comfortable. For the day I took these heavily blushed makeup photos, I didn't even use eye drops and they didn't get dry, thank god. ////
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I chose this wig to go with these red lenses and the reason was Irisviel from the Fate series. As soon as I saw this wig, I thought of her and the urge to do an Irisviel inspired look!!!!!

The wig came exactly as it was shown in the photos, and also exactly the same as the blonde wig I reviewed last month. The only difference was the color. But then again, the wigs without bangs look weird with my face, so I thank the fluffy hat Irisviel usually wears.
I didn't have a similar hat so I used something I could find in my wardrobe. It has ears too...
Then again, this is not a test shot or a cosplay, I was just inspired!
But honestly, I can't help but feel weird in this, haha.

I also used the same lenses with the Suzuya Juuzou wig I got!
Suzuya Juuzou Wig
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Again, the wig was the same as the stock photo. The style even reminds me of Rin Kagamine's hair cut! However, I felt the need to style it a bit more, especially the length and the bangs before cosplaying him.
In the end, I didn't mess up the wig at all! I'm so grateful.

With this photo you are also able to see how the lenses look when the photo is taken with flash.

Aaaand another one! Quite happy with this shot.
You can get the costume here and use the code "anzujaamu" for a discount, by the way! Or for any costumes in this site. ; v ; 
They are pretty amazing.

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. Where have you got that hat? Can you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE THOSE LENSES! ;w; Such a pretty shade of red and the design looks surprisingly natural!
    White wigs with red lenses is such a magical look, definitely one of my favorites!! Love the photos!

    ♔ MINI GIVEAWAY!! ♔
    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow *-* I love the combo in first pics so pale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment